OUR CR STORY
Our business thrives on mutually dynamic relationships with the communities in which we operate. That’s why we are committed to Corporate Responsibility (CR), and will continue to improve the wellbeing of those around us.
Our Corporate Responsibility (CR) efforts include:
- Establishing procedures that are in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and our Code of Business Conduct with respect to relations with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.
- Complying with relevant environmental standards to minimise our operational impact on the environment.
- Supporting underprivileged groups through our community programmes such as the “Add Hope” programme and the “KFC Feeding Programme” programme.
- Empowering the special needs group with an open hiring policy. We are the first western quick-service restaurant chain in the world to establish 3 restaurants fully operated by staff with such impairments.
- Environmental conservation efforts through responsible wastewater treatment and disposal in our plants and facilities to conserve energy.
In support of flexible education and Shift 1 of Malaysia Education Blueprint 2015-2025 (Higher Education) for Holistic, Entrepreneurial and Balanced Graduates, QSR Brands has established a collaborative partnership with two universities to provide undergraduates with greater exposure and experience of the working environment. Through the 2u2i programme, undergraduates of relevant courses will be provided with two years industrial training in KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants as part of the requirements under the programme.
Follow us on
QSR Brands (M) Holdings Bhd.
VSquare @ PJ City Centre,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia